• 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
• 10 ounces frozen cut green beans
• 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
• ½ teaspoon onion powder
• ¼ cup all-purpose flour
• 2 cups of your favorite Califia Unsweetened Plant Based Milk
• 2 cups cooked farro
• 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat and sauté green beans and mushrooms until mushrooms are soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Add garlic, salt, and onion powder and let cook for 1 more minute until fragrant.
3. Using a spatula, push the veggies to one side of the skillet and add remaining 2 Tbsp oil to the other side of the skillet.
4. Add flour to the oil and whisk to cook for 2-3 minutes. Mixture will be dry and clumpy.
5. Add plant milk and whisk until thick and creamy. Add farro, lemon juice, thyme, and season with black pepper.
6. Serve with warm drizzle of olive oil on top.